Friday, April 4, 2014

Say Cheese

I wanted to share a few of the outfits from our Denver trip in action and I have uploaded them below.  The key I want to also share is to be comfortable.  For some reason, on almost every trip, I decide I need to take some dress or shirt that I haven't worn in months, because there will be the perfect occasion to wear it.  Well, as you may have guessed, the occasion rarely comes into existence and I end up with an unnecessary garment. The same goes with shoes.  I ALWAYS want to take a pair of heels, and yet even when we attend a show or go to a nice restaurant I wear a simpler pair of shoes.  Moral of the story: take clothes you wear often and you will not only be comfortable, but you will also know how they work with everything else in your suitcase from experience.

This is a repeat from the Capital building downtown, but I wanted to show the black pea-coat I took with me.  A great piece that in my opinion helps with the "blend in" aspect of travel.

I LOVE the green dress I'm wearing in this picture.  I purchased it on Modcloth a while back (a dangerous website for me) and it has a risque open back.  I never would have bought it if I had actually looked at all of the pictures and had seen the open back, but now that I have it, I love how unique it is!  The only problem is that I'm trying to get to the body I want to wear the open back without a sweater over it.  I'm getting close!

Sorry about the blurry-ness!  Kyle must be magical, because he got the elephant to smile too!  Or maybe she likes my pumpkin colored jeans.  I also love this article of clothing and wear them all the time!   

Until the next adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment